Due to the commercial character of the UAE, business activity plays a special and basic role in its national economy. Hence, legal services in the field of business activity are one of the major and most important services provided by our firm where we represent companies and individuals at all stages of incorporation of companies and provide them with legal opinions on their various activities such as:
- Investors Rights and Protection Contracts
- Drafting and Reviewing Commercial Contracts & Agreements
- Incorporation & Licensing of Businesses and Joint Ventures
- Trade licenses between Fictitiousness, Reality and Commercial Cover up Law
- International Trade with drafting International Trade Contracts & Agreements
- Commercial Agencies & Sales
- Illegal Competition in Commercial Transactions
- Sales & Purchase Agreements
- Commercial Merger and Acquisition Agreements
- Equipment Rental
- Asset Acquisition
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
We at AA Legal Group carry out Incorporation of Companies. Additionally, the firm has specialists in the proceedings of registration & declaration of Establishments & Companies with their Amendment Addendums at all local and federal Ministries & Departments in the U.A.E, including but not limited to, Ministry of Economy & Industry, and Department of Economic Development & Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
The task of our concerned team in this regard is not just limited to the process of registration of the company but is also preceded by meetings with our clients to study the nature of their intended business and thereafter decide the ideal kind of company to carry on such business. Upon agreement on the kind of company, we then proceed to draft the relevant Memorandum of Association and get it signed by the concerned partners before heading finally to the relevant proceedings of registration and obtaining the Commercial Register and License of the company from the competent authorities.
In this respect, it is to be noted that the relevant team has extensive experience in registering & transferring companies with taking the most appropriate actions to protect both seller and buyer as the case may be.