Skip to content
- Civil or commercial cases and disputes involving
DIFC, any of the DIFC’s bodies or any of the DIFC’s
- Civil or commercial cases and disputes arising from or
related to a contract that has been fulfilled or a
transaction that has been carried out, in whole or in part,
in the DIFC or an incident that has occurred in the DIFC.
- Objections filed against a decision made by the
DIFC’s bodies, which are subject to objection in
accordance with the DIFC’s laws and regulations.
- Any application over which the Courts have jurisdiction
in accordance with the DIFC’s laws and regulations.
- Appeals filed against Judgments and Awards made
by the Court of First Instance.
- Interpretation of any article of the DIFC’s laws based
upon the request of any of the DIFC’s bodies or the
request of any of the DIFC’s establishments provided
that the establishment obtains the approval of the
Chief Justice in this regard. Such interpretation shall
have the power of law.